There is no doubt that India has the potential to emerge as the dark horse of the Global Space tech industry. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has been pivotal in driving the Indian space industry so far, and with the government moving in the direction of developing a conducive regulatory environment for the industry, there couldn’t be a better time to be a space entrepreneur.
While we have taken baby steps to leverage the strong foundation that ISRO has built and create a favourable environment for space entrepreneurs, there is still a long way to go till we can truly say that we have built a bustling spacetech ecosystem.
As a part of IndiaDeepTech we will be bringing in a distinguished panel of space tech entrepreneurs and space investors. The panel will be moderated by Susmita Mohanty, who has not only started Space Tech companies across 3 continents but also has had a pivotal role to play in building the Indian space tech ecosystem.
In this discussion we will hinge on three main topics: Funding, Regulatory and GTM issues in the nascent Indian spacetech industry.
- Date: Wednesday, 4th November
- Time: 1600 IST (60 mins discussion, followed by questions)
- Registration Link: https://bit.ly/35D6SLH
- Moderator: Susmita Mohanty, CEO, Earth2Orbit
- Yashas Karanam, COO, Bellatrix Aerospace
- Awais Ahmed, CEO, Pixxel
- Srinath Ravichandran, CEO, Agnikul
- Devleena Bhattacharjee, CEO, Numer8 Analytics
- Ashish Taneja, Partner at growX ventures (Investor in Bellatrix and Pixxel)
- Vishesh Rajaram, Managing Partner at Speciale Invest (Investor in Agnikul)
Target audience: Deep Tech Entrepreneurs, Investors, Space enthusiasts, actually anyone 😊